New year

Its approaching new year. Ill be 26. What a year. My engagement will b in february.

Im in the process of getting a more stable financial plan. Will have to. I dont have any plan of having very big wedding event but more on planning big vacation after the wed.

In surgical posting we are using oncall system. So on weekend usually we will get weekday off. Its very nice and i alredy felt like getting part of my life back.

Last night i spend some times on looking back at pictures when we were in istanbul. It was a very memorable one. I love istanbul. And ill b there again one day.

So thanks for this oncall system posting i have times on dreaming to have a nice honeymoon oversea trip. Though i just can visit its through google maps. Huhu

Ill b working again tomorow. Everyday ill b praying that i passed all the posting without complication.. I just need another 7 months to go...

Hopefully it will go passed by like what had happend  a year ago.

posted under , , , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Cheras, HUKM, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
An observer, a thinker

Countdown to professional exam

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers


    Recent Comments