End of a phase

Alhamdulillah ive completed my ho ship... Im now floating as ED medical officer at my hosp.. It was a very distressing moments of a lifetime event for being a houseman...alhamdulillah its over.. Im searching for a permanent pathway for me to practice later on... I believe surgery is my way...


The new placement for me to work will b announce on september i suppose... Now im just doing some locum and read some books just to improve my knowledge on surgery...

I will also b getting married on september... It is a busy month for me... I hope everything went well.. Most of the thing is done by my mother haha i just settle up the financial part...

I hope i will get a big hospital where i cn trained to be a good surgeon... Some of the surgeon ask me to go district so that i can learn on making decision better.. Both also have pro n cons... Let it be what ever it is ill prove that i will b a surgeon one day.

posted under , , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Cheras, HUKM, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
An observer, a thinker

Countdown to professional exam

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers


    Recent Comments