I am legend.

My name is Shamil Suhaimi. I am a survivor living in Kolej Tun Dr. Ismail. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. I will be at the South Street Seaport everyday at mid-day, when the sun is highest in the sky. If you are out there... if anyone is out there... I can provide food, I can provide shelter, I can provide security. If there's anybody out there... anybody... please. You are not alone.

Salam..

Apa khabar semua? hehe just want to update u guys with my recent news..

i havent go back home yet since after the exam untill the result came out. Alhamdulillah i passd one paper and i failed another one paper. how sad. yups really dissapointed with my achievement. it seems like there is no improvement in me. i faild the medical posting. malu ja hang ni.

so i have to repeat back my posting for obstetric and gyneacology posting and the internal medicine posting. they gv me another 3 weeks for medical and another 3 weeks of o&g posting to revise back all the subjects. and one simultaneous exam will be held at the end of the 6th weeks. Alhamdulillah it is just 2 postings, if 3 then i have to repeat the whole year again. pergh gile. but these 2 papers are enough to make me mad fr another 6 weeks and i am just like ' telur di hujung tanduk' right now cause i cant afford fail these 2 papers again or else ill have to repeat the whole 3rd year one more time. Nauzubillah.

then i went back home for like 3 days. and enjoy the breezes of penang. mmg layan lah. layan hamediyah ape sikit. as usual ayah will ask all sort of questions about the exams, the results, the repeaters like he wanted to calculate the probability that i can pass the exam. i dont know lawyers like to count too hehe frankly speaking im a bit down but not so much because im holding on Him so tightly. i know whatever happens there will always a reason behind it. so i took it positively. being not so down but more on reflecting myself for what ive done this past few month and trying to analyse back my weakness put me to a clear vision on passing these two papers.

yups failure is not an option for some of us and it is also inevitable. what we can do is to try the best. as hard. as smart. as hard. and as hard as we can so that failure is not part of us. i think ive not trying as hard as i can be. maybe.

after all God is where u should hold on to. in what ever condition ur in. in sad, in happy, in wealthy, in poverty, up, down, whatever LAH org malaysia cakap tu.. n never stop asking from Him fr the best of u. because He certainly knows evrything on you.. ur ego ur stubborn..ur sins. like everything.

at times, u listen and get what He wanted u to listen. i dont know, i just felt it. like when listening on to the radio. or watching tv. or reading other peoples facebook status or reading the quran. that nothing to do with u. but when u read their lines or listen to what they said or open the translation. it will came across to a line where it is like fitted accordingly to you. seperti Dia mahu menegur kamu. yups that is definitely what i felt.

Mungkin ini erti sabar. jadi biarlah senyuman mengukir dibibir :)
I hope i will get through all these with success.i really need to get into 4th year.ya Allah tolong lah. permudahkan lah. and do pray for my best too dear friends. thank you.

"Praise be to Allah, who hath guided us to this (felicity): never could we have found guidance, had it not been for the guidance of Allah. indeed it was the truth, that the apostles of our Lord brought unto us." Al-A'raf:43

p/s : placebo perform gile gempak nak mampos.. drummer terbaek.lagu non-stop. byk lagu ley singalong. puas hati lah senang citer.

posted under , , |

1 comments:

lel said...

all the best my dear bestfriend
Dia sentiasa bersama kita
:)

Newer Post Older Post Home
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About Me

My photo
Cheras, HUKM, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
An observer, a thinker

Countdown to professional exam

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Followers


    Recent Comments